This adapter uses Sentry libraries to automatically report exceptions and code errors to the developers. For more details and for information how to disable the error reporting see Sentry-Plugin Documentation! Sentry reporting is used starting with js-controller 3.0.
If you like it, please consider a donation:
This adapter reads weather forecast data from DasWetter.com.
You need an account on DasWetter.com. Register at https://www.daswetter.com/api/#/login The account is for free under certain conditions.
In your account you will find three URL for four different data models:
- Forecast for the next 7 days and general information of the day: high and low, wind (symbol and description), Day symbol and weather conditions
- detailed information for 5 days and every 3 hours: The general daily information is the following: peak, lows, wind, gusts, Precipitation, relative humidity, sea level air pressure, snow line, Sunrise and sunset, dates related to the moon, local time
- Preview with detailed data every hour (only for the first 2 days, then every 3 hours)
- Prediction for 5 days and every 3 hours (in JSON format)
All four models are implemented and one should be used at least. In settings URL like http://api.daswetter.com/index.php?api_lang=de&localidad=xxxx must be used. Just copy the complete URL from your account.
icons used in vis
- Access icons like
- in galerie6 original icons are in svg format. Vis app might have problems to visualize it. So converted png are available. Just use option "use png"
- in galerie5 original icons are in svg and png format. Beside also color and white versions are available
"current" in NextHours_Day1:
- DasWetter.com does not deliver real current weather values
- but sometimes it's helpfull to have the forecast of current hour available
- so we added "current" which is just a copy of related forecast hour values
- please make sure you call the adapter at least one time per hour to make sure "current" is updated well
- see also github feature request issue24
- at the moment DasWetter.com sends data which are different to their own specification. Now we have implemented a "auto-repair" which changes to structure to documented shape.
- please create issues at github if you find bugs or whish new features
- (René) dependencies updated
- (René) see issue #114: "connectionType" and "dataSource" fixed
- (DutchmanNL) Warn messages for channels solved
- (DutchmanNL) Optimize log message at adapter termination
- (DutchmanNL) Ensure adapter will always handle data at start
- (René) issue #91: remove warnings with js-controller 3.3.
- (René) dependencies updated
- (René) see issue #76: parse rain values as float instead integer
- (René) see issue #66: parse numbers added
- (René) breaking change: old data structure is not supported anymore
- (René) "request" replaced by "bent"
- (René) "xml2js" replaced by "xml2json"
- (René) manual from DasWetter updated in folder \docs
- (René) see issue #39: create copy of data in hourly data path for next 1, 2, 3 or 6 hours (as an option)
- (René) copy for current can be disabled now
- (René) some more logs to find parser errors
- (René) bug fix: some datapoints were created as number instead of string
- (René) moon and wind icon set added in admin !!path to wind icons changed!!
- (René) path to customized icon set added
- (René) exit code changed
- (René) bug fix: some values are number instead of string
- (bluefox) Serialization of the objects deletion
- (René) update dependencies
- (René) support of compact mode
- (René) new icons for galeria5 (color or white; svg or png) selectable in admin
- (René) auto-repair for path4
- (René) since app has problems with svg we can use png instead. svg's are converted to png. In admin a new option is available to use original svg's or converted png's
- (René) max. 500 datapoints are deleted per call to reduce work load, so it might take a few calls until all old data points are removed
- (René) sunshine duration added
- (René) current in NextHours_Day1 and NextHours2_Day1 added
- (René) clean up code
- (René) support of 4. path (json)
- (René) delete unused data structure
- (René) typo fixed
- (René) missing Icon-URL's added
- (bluefox) Configuration dialog was fixed
- (René) parse timeout added
- (René) missing roles and states added
- (René) using of units from data structure
- (bluefox) Added URLs to icons
- (bluefox) Added the roles and the names to states
- (bluefox) Icons moved to admin directory
- (René) new datastructure !not compatible to version 1.x! now parsing all data from xml and store them in datapoints for compatibility: in configuration old data structure can be enabled needs also 2.x of vis-weather-widget
Copyright (C) <2017 - 2021> firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Die aktuelle Version liegt in github